Part of our Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Practice, David Rubinsky advises both executives and employers on all aspects of executive compensation and other employee benefit matters in connection with mergers and acquisitions, as well as with individual and group employment and severance negotiations. He has extensive experience representing both private equity investors and management in their portfolio companies in structuring equity compensation and employment arrangements. David also advises public companies and their executives on employment, severance and change-in-control arrangements as well as on ongoing disclosure requirements for stock ownership.
Read Full Biography...
- Numerous transactions for Hellman & Friedman, including in its recapitalization of PPD, acquisitions of Multiplan, Edelman Financial and SnapAV, and sale of Ellucian
- Numerous transactions for KKR and related entities, including in its proposed acquisitions of PharMerica Corporation and Covenant Surgical Partners, its acquisition of US Insurance Services and Epicor Software Corporation, and initial public offering of KKR Real Estate Finance Trust
- Numerous transactions for EQT Partners, including its acquisition of Press Ganey and its proposed acquisition of Lumos Networks
- Internet Brands in its proposed acquisition of WebMD Health Corp.
- Global Payments Inc. in its acquisition of Heartland Payment Systems, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors in its merger with Freescale Semiconductor
- Lorillard, Inc. in its sale to Reynolds American
- Gardner Denver, La Quinta, First Data and Blue Buffalo in their initial public offerings
New York University School of Law, 1997 LL.M.
Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, 1996 J.D.
Washington University, 1993 B.S.
- New York State Bar Association, Tax Section
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
New York 1998
District of Columbia 1999
David Rubinsky is a Partner in the Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Practice of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP. David regularly advises both executives and employers on all aspects of executive compensation and other employee benefit matters in connection with mergers and acquisitions, and individual and group employment and severance negotiations.
David has extensive experience representing both private equity investors and members of management of their portfolio companies in structuring equity compensation and employment arrangements. He also regularly advises public companies and their executives in connection with employment, severance, and change in control arrangements, as well as with ongoing disclosure requirements with respect to stock ownership.
David received his LL.M. from New York University School of Law. He received his J.D. from Washington University School of Law and his B.S. from Washington University. David is admitted to practice in New York and the District of Columbia.