We are proud to play a central role in the training of so many lawyers who have gone on to distinguished careers both in the private sector and in public life.
We maintain lifelong connections to our diverse and women alumni, many of whom return to the Firm for quarterly lunches, Continuing Legal Education courses, client conferences and other networking events. Our diverse alumni have served as:
- General counsel of major corporations, as well as private equity and hedge funds
- Financial executives, including as a vice chairman of Goldman Sachs
- Nonprofit executive directors
- Senior executives at major professional sports leagues
- High-ranking government officials, including a U.S. ambassador and a general counsel at the FBI
- Federal trial judges
- Counsel at the SEC
- Leaders in academia
Simpson Thacher is a superb law firm at which to spend an entire career—or at which to learn how to think critically, solve problems, assist others and work collegially. We are always available to assist and advise our alumni on their post-Simpson careers.