Government and internal investigations can be a highly sensitive, time-consuming ordeal for any company. Large and small companies and their boards, audit and special committees, officers and directors, and other individuals regularly turn to us for advice on a wide range of criminal, regulatory, congressional and other sensitive government inquiries and internal investigations.
Financial institutions, professional services firms, multinational companies, and executives and other professionals rely on our guidance in investigations by the DOJ, U.S. Attorneys’ Offices, the SEC, the CFTC, state attorneys general, district attorneys, the Federal Reserve Bank, FINRA, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations and other regulators throughout the world.
Clients seek our counsel on the following:
- Corporate fraud
- FCPA and anti-corruption
- Antitrust violations
- Computer hacking and data breaches
- Wire and mail fraud, bank fraud, healthcare fraud and tax fraud
- Corporate governance and ethical malfeasance
- Theft of trade secrets and other intellectual property
- Violations of economic and trade sanctions and anti-money laundering laws