As a member of the Firm’s Corporate Department, Jennie Getsin advises a wide range of the Firm’s corporate clients on compliance with Blue Sky laws and FINRA regulations. Jennie advises several major investment banking firms in connection with state securities law and FINRA compliance for public and private offerings. In addition, she advises a variety of private equity firms and hedge funds in connection with state regulatory matters, including Blackstone, Carlyle and KKR. Jennie is also a frequent author of FINRA thought leadership pieces.
Read Full Biography...
- Underwriters in $7.5 billion notes offering by Halliburton Company
- Initial purchasers in $1 billion senior notes offering by Owens-Brockway Glass Container
- Underwriters in Apple’s $8 billion bond offering
- Underwriters in Telefonica Brasil's $5.5 billion equity offering
- Underwriters in Facebook IPO
New York Law School, 2000 J.D.
magna cum laude
New York University, 1997 B.A.
- ABA Section on State Securities Regulation
- ABA Subcommittee on FINRA Corporate Financing Rules of the Committee of Federal Regulation of Securities
Jennie Getsin is Counsel in Simpson Thacher’s New York office and a member of the Firm’s Corporate Department. Jennie advises a wide range of the Firm’s corporate clients on compliance with Blue Sky laws and FINRA regulations. Some of her recent representations have included clients such as ZS Pharma and Blackstone.
Jennie earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from New York Law School in 2000. She earned her B.A. from New York University in 1997.