For more than two decades, Capital Markets Partner Roxane Reardon has advised issuers and investment banks exploring and executing registered and Rule 144A offerings of equity, equity-linked and debt securities. Roxane has been quoted in the press and recognized in the industry by Euromoney Legal Media Group as the sole recipient of the Americas Women in Business Law Awards “Best in Capital Markets” in 2016. In addition, BTI Consulting Group named Roxane a 2013 “Client Service All-Star” for delivering superior client service to Fortune 1000 clients. Before joining the Firm, she served as a law clerk for the Hon. Charles Wiggins of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit.
Read Full Biography...
- Acushnet Holdings Corp., owner of Titleist and FootJoy golf brands, in its IPO
- Carbonite, Inc. in its $143.8 million convertible senior notes offering
- Initial Purchasers in connection with NICE Systems’ $287.5 million exchangeable senior notes offering
- Underwriters in the IPO of The Container Store Group
- Underwriters in the IPO of Aspen Aerogels, Inc.
- Underwriters in the inaugural $660 million convertible notes offering by Tesla Motors and its subsequent offering of $2 billion convertible notes
- Initial purchasers in connection with Teradyne Inc.’s $460 million senior convertible notes offering
- Placement agents in the private offering of $1.8 billion of convertible preference shares by Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Initial purchasers in connection with Unisys Corporation’s $190 million convertible senior notes offering
- Rockwood Holdings, a specialty chemicals company, in its $6.2 billion merger with Albemarle Corporation, as well as multiple offerings of common stock and senior notes and ongoing corporate governance
- Underwriters in multiple offerings by The Charles Schwab Corporation, including common stock, preferred stock and senior notes
Duke University School of Law, 1993 J.D.
With Honors; Law & Contemporary Problems Journal, Member (1993–1994)
Harvard University, 1989 A.B.
- Honorable Charles E. Wiggins, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 1993–1994
Roxane F. Reardon is a Partner in the Firm’s Corporate Department, where she is a member of the Capital Markets Practice. She principally represents issuers and investment banks engaged in registered and Rule 144A offerings and private placements of equity, equity-linked and debt securities.
Roxane has a particular specialization in offerings of equity-linked securities, such as optional and mandatory convertible and exchangeable debt and preferred stock.
She represents issuers on ongoing securities laws matters and corporate governance issues. Roxane also regularly advises issuers and dealer managers in tender offers and exchange offers.
Roxane has been quoted in the press and recognized in the industry by Euromoney Legal Media Group as the sole recipient of the Americas Women in Business Law Awards “Best in Capital Markets” in 2016. In addition, BTI Consulting Group named Roxane a 2013 “Client Service All-Star” for delivering superior client service to Fortune 1000 clients.
Work Highlights include:
Roxane serves on the New Partners, Personnel, Business Development and Women’s Committees of the Firm.
Roxane received her A.B., cum laude, from Harvard College in 1989 and her J. D., with honors, from Duke University School of Law in 1993. She was a member of the journal Law & Contemporary Problems. After serving as a Law Clerk to the Hon. Charles E. Wiggins, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Roxane joined the Firm in 1994. She is admitted to practice in New York.