A Partner in the Firm’s Global Banking and Credit Practice, Adam Shapiro advises the world’s foremost private equity firms and their portfolio companies on acquisition financings, bank and bridge loan financings, refinancings and other corporate finance transactions. He has been instrumental in developing innovative financing solutions for marquee transactions, such as the $67 billion acquisition of EMC Corporation by Dell and Silver Lake Partners. The clients he primarily represents include Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Apax Partners and Silver Lake Partners. Over the years, he has also represented private equity clients, Hellman & Friedman, The Blackstone Group and Sterling Partners and corporate clients Dell, Inc. and Go Daddy on significant acquisition financings.
Read Full Biography...
- Dell and Silver Lake Partners in its $67 billion acquisition of EMC Corporation
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. in its announced $8.5 billion acquisition of BMC Software
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. in its announced $9.9 billion acquisition of Envision Healthcare Corporation
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. in its $3.9 billion acquisition of Gardner Denver
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. and Silver Lake Partners in their $2.25 billion acquisition of GoDaddy
- WME-IMG, Silver Lake Partners and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co in their over $4 billion acquisition of Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Apax Partners in its $1.4 billion acquisition of AssuredPartners
- Apax Partners LLP in connection with the financing of its approximately C$1.1 billion acquisition of Garda World Security Corporation
George Washington University Law School, 2007 J.D.
Associate, George Washington University Law Review
University of Wisconsin, 2003 B.S.
- New York State Bar Association