Our Emerging Growth Companies Practice is committed to advising companies at each stage of growth, drawing on our full service capabilities and global experience.
We are passionate about building relationships with founders, early- to late-stage private companies and investors. Our extensive history of working with founders, private and public companies and sophisticated investors across all sectors allows us to provide strategic and pragmatic legal and business advice to clients in the venture capital and emerging growth companies ecosystem.
Next Level Advice
We aim to meet the needs of clients at every stage of development by providing:
Premier business advice across the spectrum.
- We are dedicated to building relationships with founders, early- to late-stage private companies and investors by advising them from formation through venture financings, growth and strategic investments, debt or hybrid financings, other credit arrangements and exits.
- We provide a full suite of services such as intellectual property, employment and compensation matters, privacy and cybersecurity, corporate governance, healthcare and other regulatory matters, tax and personal planning.
- We are connected to a broad network of investors focused on venture capital, growth equity and private equity, as well as deep investment banking relationships.
Market leading IPO and M&A experience.
- We have unquestionable leadership in guiding companies through the process of being acquired or going public. We excel at developing structures that maximize stakeholders’ commercial and financial objectives in a tax-efficient manner.
- For companies going public, our public company advisory services address every aspect of corporate governance, securities laws compliance and stock exchange requirements, SEC inquiries as well as crisis situations of all kinds.
Top fund formation and investor side financing experience.
- We advise venture capital and growth funds in their initial and subsequent fund raises by leveraging our preeminent Private Funds Practice. We also represent investor clients as they make and exit all types of investments, including venture and growth equity as well as debt or hybrid investments, based on our deep experience advising institutional investors.
Perspective across industries.
- Our long history of working with private and public companies and sophisticated investors across all sectors—technology, healthcare, fintech, energy, sustainability and many others—allows us to efficiently advise clients through the challenges they face and partner with them to find the best solutions for their businesses.