A Corporate Partner in the Firm’s New York office, Mike Holick regularly advises private equity firms and public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs, investments, joint ventures, recapitalizations and other corporate transactions. He has experience representing clients across a variety of sectors including healthcare, technology, infrastructure, energy, financial services, and industrials and manufacturing. His clients have included private equity firms such as Apax Partners, Blackstone, CDPQ, EQT, First Reserve, KKR and Patricia Industries as well as large corporations, such as Dollar General, First Data, Gerdau, Internet Brands and ITC. Mike serves on the Private Equity Advisory Board for Law360 and has been recognized as a Notable Practitioner by IFLR1000.
Read Full Biography...
- EQT and CPPIB in their announced acquisition of a majority equity stake in Waystar in a transaction valued at $2.7 billion
- EQT in multiple transactions, including its acquisitions of Kodiak Gas Services, Cast & Crew, Certara, Clinical Innovations and Press Ganey and in its announced sale of Press Ganey and sale of a majority stake in Direct ChassisLink
- KKR in its acquisition of Envision Healthcare for approximately $9.9 billion
- Internet Brands, a KKR portfolio company, in its announced $2.8 billion acquisition of WebMD Health Corp.
- First Reserve in various transactions, including the acquisitions of Dresser Natural Gas Solutions, CHA Consulting, Eagle Infrastructure and the integrity maintenance platform of EMS USA, Inc. and its recapitalization of IRISNDT Inspection & Engineering Services
- ITC Holdings in its sale to Fortis Inc. in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at approximately $11.3 billion
- The ADT Corporation in its sale to an affiliate of Apollo Global Management in a transaction valued at $15 billion
- Dollar General’s proposal to acquire Family Dollar for $9.7 billion
- Blackstone and AlliedBarton in connection with Blackstone’s $1.67 billion sale of AlliedBarton to Wendel SE
Vanderbilt University Law School, 2008 J.D.
Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management, 2008 M.B.A.
Lanier Merit Scholar; Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
Dartmouth College, 2002 A.B.
- New York State Bar Association