A Corporate Partner in the Firm’s New York office, Mike Holick regularly advises private equity firms and public and private companies, in connection with mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions. He has experience in a broad range of transactions, including leveraged buyout transactions, dispositions, carve-outs, recapitalizations, restructuring, joint ventures and other complex transactions across a wide variety of sectors. His clients have included private equity firms such as EQT, First Reserve, KKR, Apax Partners, Blackstone and CDPQ as well as large publicly traded corporations, such as First Data, Dollar General, Gerdau and American Renal. Mike serves on the Private Equity Advisory Board for Law360.
Read Full Biography...
- KKR in its acquisition of Envision Healthcare for approximately $9.9 billion
- EQT Infrastructure II and III in its sale of a majority stake in Direct ChassisLink to an affiliate of Apollo Global Management
- EQT Infrastructure III in its acquisition of Kodiak Gas Services from The Stephens Group
- EQT VIII in its announced acquisition of Cast & Crew from Silver Lake Partners
- Internet Brands, a KKR portfolio company, in its announced $2.8 billion acquisition of WebMD Health Corp.
- EQT VII in its $850 million acquisition of Certara from Arsenal Capital Partners
- EQT VII in its acquisition of Press Ganey for approximately $2.35 billion
- ITC Holdings in its sale to Fortis Inc. in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at approximately $11.3 billion
- The ADT Corporation in its sale to an affiliate of Apollo Global Management in a transaction valued at $15 billion
- Dollar General’s proposal to acquire Family Dollar for $9.7 billion
- Blackstone and AlliedBarton in connection with Blackstone’s $1.67 billion sale of AlliedBarton to Wendel SE
Vanderbilt University Law School, 2008 J.D.
Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management, 2008 M.B.A.
Lanier Merit Scholar; Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
Dartmouth College, 2002 A.B.
- New York State Bar Association