Jessica Tuchinsky’s practice focuses on commercial lending transactions, with an emphasis on acquisition finance. Jessica regularly represents leading financial institutions and investment banks with the arrangement and syndication of senior credit facilities, including acquisition, bridge and other corporate financings. Some of Jessica’s institutional clients have included JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank and Bank of America.
Read Full Biography...
- JPMorgan and the other lead arrangers in connection with $5.8 billion of bank financing for Altice N.V.’s acquisition of Cablevision Systems Corporation
- Lead arrangers in the bank financing for Olin Corporation’s $5 billion acquisition of The Dow Chemical Company’s chlor-alkali business
- JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley in connection with a $1 billion bank financing for the acquisition of 24 Hour Fitness by funds affiliated with private equity firms AEA Investors LP and Teachers’ Private Capital
- Deutsche Bank, Citi and Bank of America in connection with $5.1 billion of financing for Avago Technologies’ acquisition of LSI Corporation
- New York State Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Sanctuary for Families
Jessica Tuchinsky is a Partner in Simpson Thacher's Banking and Credit Practice in the Firm’s New York office. The Banking and Credit Practice is highly regarded on a national and global scale. The Firm recently was named “Finance Team of the Year” by Chambers USA.
Jessica regularly represents leading financial institutions and investment banks with the arrangement and syndication of senior credit facilities, including acquisition, bridge and other corporate financings. She has significant experience in complicated financings in the leveraged finance, investment grade, and asset-based markets. Her financial and investment banking clients have included JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank and Bank of America, among others.
Jessica is a member of the Board of Directors for Sanctuary for Families, New York’s leading service provider and advocate for survivors of domestic violence, sex trafficking and related forms of gender violence.
Jessica launched her legal career at Simpson Thacher in 2006 and was named partner in 2016. She received her J.D., cum laude, from Harvard Law School and her B.A., summa cum laude, in 2002 from the University of Pennsylvania where she was a University Trustee Scholar.