Leading financial institutions, companies, and their officers and directors rely on us in high-stakes ERISA disputes.
Clients benefit from our coordinated advice in closely aligned areas, including securities, bankruptcy, and government investigations, and our ability to present arguments and evidence in the manner best suited to advance business interests and resolve conflicts with minimal disruption to their operations.
We have been counsel to:
- The Lehman Benefit Committee in the dismissal of ERISA claims arising from Lehman’s bankruptcy
- Pfizer, Pharmacia Corp. and numerous fiduciaries in obtaining the dismissal of ERISA stock drop cases related to company investments in retirement plans
- Hilton Hotels Corporation in resolving an ERISA class action alleging that the Hilton Hotels Retirement Plan was “backloaded”
- Wyeth (now Pfizer) and several of its former officers and directors in obtaining the dismissal of an ERISA complaint alleging breach of fiduciary duties regarding investment in company stock
- JPMorgan Chase in dismissing multiple ERISA claims related to retirement plans